We all need a helping hand at some point or other.
Unfortunately St Paul's 'Food Parcel' program is not running at present, due to our relocation and COVID-19 restrictions.
If you need food support, people at the following locations may be able to assist (in the area in and around Box Hill).
Times: Monday – Friday
Contact: (03) 9886 3700
Location: 2 Vision Dr, Burwood East VIC 3151
Combined Churches Relief Centre (One Community Church)
Times: Wednesdays & Thursdays - By appointment
Location: 184 Surrey Road, Blackburn VIC 3130
Times: Monday – Thursday; by appointment (phone to organise a time)
Contact: (03) 9837 2900
Location: 171 Rooks Road, Vermont VIC 3133
Times: Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri, 10am – 12.30pm; By appointment
Currently not open – phone or email for assistance
Location: 81 Doncaster East Road, Mitcham VIC 3132
Times: Food Pantry: Mon, Tue, Fri, by appointment; Pre-packed: Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm
Contact: (03) 9890 7999
Location: 3 Springfield Road, Blackburn North 3130
Times: Thursdays 1.30-3.30pm; by appointment
Available for people living in postcode 3132, or City of Manningham
Contact: (03) 9873 4822
Location: 325 Mitcham Road, Mitcham VIC 3132
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
- Mensline Australia: 1300 789 978
- Kid’s Help Line: 1800 551 800
Eheadspace: 1800 650 893
- Online and webchat support and counselling for 12-25 year olds, their family and friends.
- information and forums on topics for young people, parents and schools.
- National Alcohol and Other Drugs Hotline: 1800 250 015
- SANE Australia: 1800 18 7263
- Family Violence help and support - SafeSteps: www.safesteps.org.au or ph 1800 015 188 (24/7)
- Mental Health Resources: DHHS.vic: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/mental-health-resources-coronavirus-covid-19